Roundup: What You Might Have Missed This Summer [INFOGRAPHICS] + More
In case you missed it, here are some of our favorite stories from the SeatGeek Blog over the last month (and some from earlier that are still relevant…). I have bolded those that I consider to be the most interesting of the bunch.
- Artist Scandals – Affect on Career and Ticket Demand
- Best Artists to See Live
- Which Decade Produced the Most (Actually) Popular Artists?
- Bieber Fans Return Twitter Love
- Concert Density – Number of Live Shows Per Capita
UPDATE: We’ve decided to put all of our infographics in one place. Check them out here.
- What An Earthquake Does To Page Response Times - ” Earthquakes make Web Servers sad”
- Things to this Labor Day Weekend
- FuzzyWuzz: String Matching in Python
- Secondary Ticket Market Reacts To Stock Market Drops
- Burning Man ticket prices were sky high – After selling out, prices rose to over $1000 before “settling” back down
- Taylor Swift 2011 Tour Dates – New dates added to the ‘Speak Now Tour’
- Vans Warped Tour 2012 – This year’s tour is over…which means it’s time to speculate on who might be in the lineup next year
- Watch the Throne Tickets – Following the release of their much hyped album, Jay-Z and Kanye announced they would be touring together
- Chris Brown Announces Tour Dates – The ‘FAME Tour’ will feature T-Pain and Kelly Rowland and run throughout this Fall
- Smashing Pumpkins to Rock Again Live in 2011
Rashad Evans KO’d Tito Ortiz
Many NFL Teams Choose Not To Raise Ticket Prices this Season – A rare break for fans on NFL tickets
Image via Flickr user altuwa